Monday, March 21, 2011

Greetings Everyone

My name is Kim Zarra and I am a transfer student from the New Dimensions Program to ADP for one of my elective courses. I work full time at Yale University in the Provost Office. With a bit of difficulty that I have overcome with computer access I am happy to try my first attempt at blogging and join this experience. Apologies for the delay! Planning my museum visits have been quite challenging with a full time work schedule but most definately worth the effort!!

The first museum I will be attending this week is the Yale British Art Museum. I will be attending a lecture on Friday afternoon as part of my visit to the Museum.

The second museum for next week, if approved by Jerry, will be to the Portland Museum of Art in Maine. I will be spending a week in Bar Harbor with my granddaughter Gabrielle who is eight years old. She will be visiting the Museum with me as well as Acadia National park during her school vacation week. I am thrilled to see what her impressions will be!

The third museum for the first week in April will be The New Britian Museum of American Art which seems to be a place some of my friends have heard about, wanted to visit, but never was able to make it happen. What a lucky opportunity for them as I can make it happen for them. The museum visit will be part of our monthly friends get-together. Perhaps after the visit we will go to The Eastside Restaurant for dinner!!

The fourth museum for the second week in April will be The Atheneum in Hartford which hopefully my husband will be able to attend with me and we can have dinner at my favorite resturant Max Amore's and discuss our wonderful visit with a lovely gluten free dinner and glass of wine.

Then on to The Yale Art Gallery for the fifth museum during they third week of April.

For the last week in April I save the sixth and final visit for The Met in NYC and hope to make a wonderful weekend out of it with family and friends.

Cheers, Kim

1 comment:

  1. Great Kim... sounds wonderful... thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete