Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Internal Error When Uploading Pictures

Kim and Cheryl have been experiencing an error message when they try to upload their photos to the blog.  Today at school, my photography class experienced the same error.  There must be something going on with Blogger that is causing this... I'll keep trying to find an answer and in the meantime, please stay patient.  Gary, have you seen the error message?  What OS and browser are you using?



Just as a test, here is a shot I took of the ceiling of the Great Hall at the Metropolitan Museum of Art... It uploaded without issue... I am using the Chrome browser and a PC running Windows XP. The problem could be related to Windows 7 or Internet Explorer... Let's hope it is temporary!

1 comment:

  1. Jerry, everything working fine on my end. I have window's 7 and I'm using the default browers. I uploaded a couple more picture and I had no problem

    ReplyDelete