Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My visits This Week

Good morning class, This weekend(sat/sun) I plan to visit The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum, Yale British Gallery and The New Britain Museum of Americian Art. I don't know much about American art but I think i'm going to take a shot at it by visiting New Britian Museum of art. I have to admit, I'm getting anxious just thinking about The Wadsworth Museum. I loooking forward to view the Europran art. I hope I can take pictures if not, I'wil display the artwork that caught my attenion from google image. later guys , talk soon Gary...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary you will love the Wadsworht (my first visit!) On Sunday parking is free and easily accessible. You can take pictures without the flash of the collection pieces only. The Monet exhibit is worth seeing. My favorites were from the Hudson River School. Enjoy Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the insight on The Wadsworth Museum;my focal point will be Monet's collections and The European Collections. Anyway, I'm happy to found a way to post your work to the cite. Thanks for responding, Gary...

    ReplyDelete